Thursday, March 20th
- Mar207am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Mar207:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Mar208:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Mar2011amWomen's Swimming vs. Thursday PrelimsMinneapolis, Minn.
- Mar2011am - 12pmCompass: Going to Grad SchoolCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen & Sophomores, come to this workshop to learn about the different types of graduate programs, how to research them, basic information about admissions testing and the application process.
- Mar2011am - 12pmDeclaring is a Major DecisionSadler Center, York RoomDemystify the major selection process. Co-presented by the Cohen Career Center and the Office of Academic Advising.
- Mar2012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Mar2012pm - 1:30pmReal Estate & Health Sector Programs of Distinction Lunch and LearnMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Join us for a Lunch & Learn about the launch of our new Programs of Distinction (PoDs) with PoD Directors Professor Mike Seiler (Real Estate) and Professor Lou Rossiter (Health Sector).
- Mar203pm - 4pmLecture: "The General's Outbreak"Reves Center for International Studies, Reves Room
- Mar203:30pm - 4:30pm2014 Wythe Lecture by Professor Brian TamanahaLaw School, Room 124Professor Brian Z. Tamanaha of Washington University School of Law in St. Louis will present the 2014 Wythe Lecture titled "The Third Pillar of Jurisprudence: Social Legal Theory" on March 20. Free & all are welcome.
- Mar203:30pm - 5pmNTE Faculty Association Business MeetingTucker Hall, Room 127The March NTE Faculty Association Business Meeting is on Thursday, 3/20/14, from 3:30-5 in Tucker 127.
- Mar204pm - 5pmBeyond Healthcare: Strategies for Improving Health and Lowering CostsSchool of Education, Holly RoomA talk by Steven H. Woolf, MD, MPH
- Mar204pm - 5:30pmProfessor Yanni Kotsonis' Lecture (New York University)Washington Hall, Room 201Guest Lecture "Taxes and the Modern Citizen. How Taxes in Russia, the USSR, and the World Shaped Governments, Peoples, and Persons in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries" by Pro. Yanni Kotsonis (NY University)
- Mar204:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Mar204:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Mar205:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- Mar205:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Mar206pmWomen's Swimming vs. Thursday FinalsMinneapolis, Minn.
- Mar206pm - 7pmCV, Resume, Networking, & MORE! (Sciences)Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BThe English proverb tells us that "first impressions are most important." Just in case this is true, we want to make the best possible professional first impression. In this workshop, learn how to make and keep up a solid professional image.
- Mar206:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Joanna
- Mar206:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Mar207pmW&M alum Elizabeth Winder, a poet and biographer and Catherine Bowman to SpeakTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127AWilliam & Mary alum Elizabeth Winder, a poet and biographer, will join former Writer-in-Residence Catherine Bowman in a program focusing on Sylvia Plath.
- Mar207:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Mar208pm[AMP] BloomBrewSadler Center, Lodge 1Come out to enjoy free coffee and donuts throughout the evening, and enjoy the musical stylings of William and Mary's very own student performers!
- Mar208pm - 9:30pmFaculty Concert: Sounds of Spring, Classical to JazzEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallCelebrate the first day of spring with a concert of classical and jazz, performed by W&M Music faculty. Free admission, no tickets required.
- Mar208pm - 10pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallEvening of Dance is a concert in which students have the opportunity to explore and develop original choreography performed by their peers under the mentorship of W&M Dance faculty.
- Mar187pm-Mar206:30pmWim Wenders' Early Films: A SymposiumBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332The German Studies Program of MLL presents a Symposium "Wim Wenders' Early Films" featuring Documentary Filmmaker Marcel Wehn (Berlin) who will screen and present his "One Who Sets Forth: Wim Wenders' Early Years" with discussion to follow.
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary