Saturday, March 22nd
- Mar229am - 5pmTRX Group Suspension Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis course will help you create fun and innovative classes adaptable to all fitness levels. You'll not only learn TRX Suspension Training fundamentals, but how to incorporate a range of TRX strength and flexibility exercises into a group-training forma
- Mar2210amMen's Tennis vs. DartmouthWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Mar2210:10am - 11amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim and Doug
- Mar2211amWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday PrelimsMinneapolis, Minn.
- Mar2211am - 12pmSaturday Morning Physics: "Climbing the Cosmic Distance Ladder" (Prof. Eugene Tracy)Small Hall, Room 111"How Astronomers Measure the Distances to Planets, Stars, and Galaxies"
- Mar2211:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Mar2212pmWomen's Gymnastics vs. ECAC Championship at TemplePhiladelphia, Pa.
- Mar2212pm - 4pmII Annual Russian Language OlympicsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 20Students taking Russian at the College of W&M are going to compete with each other in Jeopardy-style game, act out skits in Russian, and recite famous Russian poems. Winners will receive unpretentious prizes!!!
- Mar2212:30pm - 1:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Ally G.
- Mar223pm - 5pmLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardLake Matoaka Amphitheatre, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Mar225pmBaseball vs. BrownWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar226pmWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday FinalsMinneapolis, Minn.
- Mar228pm - 10pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallEvening of Dance is a concert in which students have the opportunity to explore and develop original choreography performed by their peers under the mentorship of W&M Dance faculty.
- Mar229pm[AMP] Through the Trap Door: an HP Adventure!Sadler Center, Chesapeake RoomJoin AMP and Wizards & Muggles Club for HP-themed foods, prizes, trivia, and a screening of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone! Go Through the Trap Door and re-live the seven challenges that Harry faced to be entered into a raffle.
- Mar218am-Mar2212pm13th Annual Graduate Research SymposiumSadler Center, 2nd Floor LobbyA unique educational and networking event, the GRS encourages interdisciplinary exchange, bringing together students from the sciences and the humanities at William & Mary and other surrounding regional universities.
- Mar21-Mar22Kitty Hawk Hang GlidingOff-Campus, Kitty Hawk, NCJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we soar over Kitty Hawk on Hang Gliders! If you haven't tried hang gliding its one of the coolest experiences!!
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary