Monday, March 24th
- Mar247:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Mar248:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Mar249am - 12pmTEK Systems Open HouseSadler Center, LobbyStop by the table in Sadler to learn about TEK Systems and their current job opportunities
- Mar249am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Mar2412pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Mar2412pm - 1pmHispanic Studies Brown Bag LunchCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BPutting Together Your Career Tool Kit: Hispanic Studies and Intercultural Competence.
- Mar2412pm - 1pmTEK Systems Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference Room
- Mar2412pm - 1pmWalk-in Hours at the School of EducationSchool of EducationNo appointment necessary, just walk-in!
- Mar241pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Mar241:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Mar242pm - 3pmBuilding a Federal Resume WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to tailor your resume for Federal internships and jobs.
- Mar244pm - 5pmVirginia Living Museum Information SessionCohen Career CenterLearn about exciting volunteer and internship opportunities across a variety of departments at the Virginia Living Museum in Newport News. Opportunities include: Animal Care, Aquarist, Development, Herpetology, and Volunteer Services.
- Mar244:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Mar244:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar244:30pm - 6:30pmAIA LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101Blood in the Dust, Death in the Dark: Combat and Chemical Warfare at Roman Dura-Europos, Syria
- Mar245pmBaseball vs. BrownWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar245:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Mar245:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Mar246:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Mar246:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Mar247:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Mar247:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Mar248:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary