Tuesday, March 25th
- Mar25All day
- Mar257am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Mar257:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Mar258:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Mar2510:30am - 12pmGreat Decisions in Foreign Affairs: China & Foreign AidOff-Campus, Williamsburg Regional Library TheaterIR Scholar Austin Strange & AidData Director Brad Parks will present on China Aid to Africa.
- Mar2512:50pm - 1:50pmJohn Yoo on NSA SurveillanceLaw School, Room 124Former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General for the George W. Bush administration speaks on recent government surveillance efforts.
- Mar251:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Mar252pm - 3pmCompass: Resume Writing 101Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BResume Writing 101 will introduce you to the concepts of writing strong professional documents and give you the tips you need to get started.
- Mar253pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. LongwoodWilliamsburg, Va.
- Mar253pm - 3:30pmCompass: Crafting Your Cover LetterCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen and sophomores, please join us for a workshop to prepare you for college level cover letter writing.
- Mar253pm - 4pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar254pm - 5pmAX 101: Understanding Authentic ExcellenceCampus Center, Student Leadership Conference RoomPlease note: RSVP is required. Please see within. Dr. Kelly Crace discusses authentic excellence versus fear-based excellence and how they relate to resilience, fulfillment and productivity!
- Mar254pm - 5pmDeclaring is a Major DecisionSadler Center, York RoomDemystify the major selection process. Co-presented by the Cohen Career Center and the Office of Academic Advising.
- Mar254:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- Mar254:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Mar255pmArts & Sciences Business Bootcamp Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThis program provides students who are not in the business school an opportunity to spend a week in D.C. learning the ins and outs of the business industry! This event is open to rising Juniors and Seniors.
- Mar255:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Mar255:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Mar256pm - 8pmCareer Options and Planning for English MajorsCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BStudents will explore both linear and non-linear careers possible with an English major (and more broadly, a William and Mary education) and gain access to job search tools and resources.
- Mar256:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Mar256:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Mar257pmBaseball vs. VMIWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar257pm - 8:40pmFilmabend: "Hannah Arendt" (2012)Blow Memorial Hall, Room 332Margartha von Trotta's film about Hannah Arendt focuses on Arendt's coverage of the Eichmann trial in Jerusalem, the subsequent publication of her controversial book, and the consequences.
- Mar257:45pm - 8:45pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar257:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary