Friday, March 28th
- Mar288:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin KC
- Mar2811amMen's Swimming vs. Friday PrelimsAustin, Texas
- Mar2811am - 1pm2014 Healthcare Symposium -- Business Careers in HealthcareCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomInterested in pursuing a business career in the healthcare industry? Looking to explore various career paths within the field such as healthcare management, administration, consulting, or marketing? Then attend this event!
- Mar2811:30am - 1:30pmW&M Teaching & Technology Expo!Miller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 2025Second annual open-house showcase of educational technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to connect with faculty and technical staff who will demonstrate and answer your questions about teaching, technology, and engaging your students.
- Mar2812pm - 1pmCorps Power: Working with Community DiscussionBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor LoungeAlumni from Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, and Teach For America, will be discussing their experiences entering into, learning from, and working with new and diverse communities through these professional service programs.
- Mar2812pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- Mar282pm - 3pmCompass: Making Summer Break PlansCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome to this quick workshop to discover activities you can engage in during your time away from college.
- Mar282pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Jiuyi Zhu, Johns Hopkins UniversityJones Hall, Room 301Title: Quantitative uniqueness of elliptic equations
- Mar284pmBiology Seminar: Dan Weinberger (Yale University)Millington Hall, Room 150"Pneumococcal serotype replacement: can strain biology help predict the future?"
- Mar284pmMen's Gymnastics vs. at ECAC Championship - TeamAnnapolis, Md.
- Mar284pm - 5pmWilliam Small Distinguished LectureSmall Hall, Room 110Speaker: Margaret Murnane, JILA William Small Distinguished Lecture, Title of Talk:Science at the Timescale of the Electron: Ultrafast X-Rays and Applications
- Mar284:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Mar284:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- Mar285pm[AMP] Fridays @ 5 featuring the Trongone BandSadler Center, TerraceThat's right -- Fridays @ 5 are back! Join us on the Terrace at 5 in the beautiful spring weather to enjoy the Trongone Band for our first Fridays @ 5 of the semester!
- Mar285pm - 6:30pmExile and Identity: The Chechens in the 1950s and NowWashington Hall, Room 201
- Mar285:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul & Terry
- Mar285:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Mar286pmMen's Swimming vs. Friday FinalsAustin, Texas
- Mar286:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- Mar287:30pm - 10pmFridays at the Opera: RigolettoEwell Hall, Recital Hall
- Mar2810pm[AMP] Foam PartySunken GardenCome out for a night of music, dancing, and foam! Open to W&M students and guests!
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary