Sunday, March 30th
- Mar3011amWomen's Tennis vs. YaleWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Mar3012pmBaseball vs. DelawareWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar302pmMen's Tennis vs. VirginiaCharlottesville, Va.
- Mar303pm - 4pm"Soft Vengeance of a Freedom Fighter"Hennage Auditorium - Colonial WilliamsburgJoin us for a talk by the Honorable Albie Sachs, Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa (retired).
- Mar304pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar304:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar305:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar305:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Mar306:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Mar308pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Mar299am-Mar305pmUndergraduate Philosophy ConferenceJames Blair Hall
- Mar29-Mar30TribeHacksSwem LibraryTribeHacks is the first-ever hackathon held at William & Mary. This 24-hour coding and design marathon is set for March 29-30 in Swem Library.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary