Tuesday, March 4th
- Mar49:30amWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Kiawah Island IntercollegiateKiawah Island, S.C.
- Mar412pm - 12:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T.
- Mar44pmBaseball vs. at LongwoodFarmville, Va.
- Mar45:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Mar1-Mar7Spring Break Smokey Mountain BackpackingOff-Campus, Monongahela National Forest, WVWant to spend spring break backpacking through the breathtakingly beautiful Smokey Mountains? Here's your chance to do so with the Tribe Adventure Program!
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary