Tuesday, April 1st
- Apr17am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Apr17:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Apr18:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Apr112pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Apr112:50pm - 1:50pmProfessor Goran Sluiter: "Defining maritime policy: Difference between Greenpeace & Somali Pirates?"Law School, Room 124Professor Goran Sluiter, a professor and international law practitioner from Amsterdam is coming to the law school! His presentation is entitled: "Defining maritime policy: Is there any difference between Greenpeace and Somali pirates?"
- Apr11:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Apr13pmBaseball vs. at RichmondRichmond, Va.
- Apr13pm - 4pmFantastic Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Apr14:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- Apr14:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Apr14:30pm - 5:15pmArts & Sciences Business Bootcamp Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThis program provides students who are not in the business school an opportunity to spend a week in D.C. learning the ins and outs of the business industry! This event is open to rising Juniors and Seniors.
- Apr15pmFilm Screening "The Ninth Company" (dir. Fedor Bondarchuk 2005)Washington Hall, Room 315
- Apr15:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Apr15:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Apr16:30pm - 7:30pm18th Annual Braithwaite Lecture - Robyn WiegmanTucker Hall, 127A"Without Guarantee: On the Unknown Futures of Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies"
- Apr16:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Apr16:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Apr17:45pm - 8:45pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr17:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary