Thursday, April 10th
- Apr107am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Apr107:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Apr108:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Apr109am - 11amPerformance Management -- PPFsBell Hall, Training RoomThe session will provide an overview of the William & Mary performance management system and deadlines for those who supervise professionals/professional faculty. Session is for current supervisors only. Space is limited.
- Apr1012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Apr103pm - 4pmKate Brooks: Career Development Expert Workshop for Freshmen & SophomoresCohen Career Center, Presentation Room"You Majored In What? Mapping your Path from Chaos to Career"
- Apr104pm - 5pmWhat's Next Series: LinkedIn LabCohen Career Center, Conference RoomCome create or update your LinkedIn profile with Cohen Career Center professionals to make the best use of the world's largest professional network.
- Apr104:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Apr104:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Apr105pm - 7pmWMSURE workshop led by Chyke A Doubeni, M.D., F.R.C.S., M.P.H.Blow Memorial Hall, Room 331Dr. Chyke A Doubeni, father of WMSURE/CMST scholar Ebi Doubeni '17, will lead a workshop on his work on colorectal cancer focusing on racial and socioeconomic disparities in mortality and on the effectiveness of screening.
- Apr105:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- Apr105:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Apr105:45pm - 6:45pmKate Brooks: Career Development Expert Workshop for All StudentsTucker Hall, Auditorium"You Majored In What? Mapping your Path from Chaos to Career"
- Apr106pmArt Critic Michael Fried "Orientation in Painting: Caspar David Friedrich"Millington Hall, Room 150
- Apr106:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Joanna
- Apr107pmClaudia Emerson, 2006 Pulitzer Prize Winner, to SpeakTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre 127AClaudia Emerson, who received the 2006 Pulitzer Prize in Poetry for her book Late Wife: Poems (LSU Press, 2005) will read from her work.
- Apr107pm - 8pmCommunications in the WorkplaceCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BPresented by W&M alumni, Terry Mandable '92, Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Apr107:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr108pm - 9:20pmGallery Players Spring ConcertBruton Parish ChurchThe Gallery Players, a self-conducted chamber orchestra from the College of William & Mary, will be performing music composed by Vivaldi, Weber, Elgar, and Mark O'Connor.
- Apr108pm - 10pmClybourne ParkPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallBy Bruce Norris
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary