Saturday, April 12th
- Apr12All dayJoin the Corps: Fighting for HIV/AIDS AwarenessOff-Campus"Are you passionate about sexual health and informing your peers?
- Apr12All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr12-Apr13Body Combat Initial TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioTrain to be a Les Mills Body Combat Instructor! This two-day workshop (8 a.m.-6 p.m. both days) will prepare you to teach Body Combat classes. Sat & Sun, April 12-13, 2014
- Apr129am - 5pm2014 Boswell SymposiumAndrews Hall, Room 101"Left Behind: The Consequences of Virginia's Continuing Opposition to Same-Sex Unions" is a day-long symposium featuring two presentations by distinguished visiting faculty and activist and community panel discussions. The public is welcome to attend.
- Apr1210am - 2pmArtist Lynn Hosegood, Signing People & Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary Bookstore, first floorTake home a piece a Williamburg with these beautiful prints.
- Apr1210am - 2pmJames Thompson, Signing Thomas Jefferson's EnlightenmentWilliam & Mary Bookstore, first floorJourney through Paris along with Thomas Jefferson in Mr. Thompson's newest title.
- Apr1210:10am - 11amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim and Doug
- Apr1211:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Apr1212pmMen's Tennis vs. Old DominionNorfolk, Va.
- Apr1212:30pm - 1:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Ally G.
- Apr121pm - 5pmJane D'Alessandro Cox, Signing Thomas Jefferson: From Boy to ManWilliam & Mary Bookstore, first floorLearn about Thomas Jefferson's early life!
- Apr122pm - 6pmWilford Kale, Signing Hark Upon The GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore, First floorRecently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of the College of William & Mary.
- Apr122pm - 8pmTribeFest for the CureAlan B. Miller Hall, CourtyardMusic festival that benefits Susan G. Komen Tidewater. Five bands, salsa dancing, food from Pauls and The Crust, beverages from O'Connors, bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, dunk tank, lawn games, silent auction, wine raffle, and more.
- Apr124pmBaseball vs. at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Apr124pm - 7pmMac Laird Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary Bookstore, First floorThe natives and colonials of North Carolina and Virginia must work together in order to keep the peace.
- Apr127pmMen's Gymnastics vs. at NCAA ChampionshipsAnn Arbor, Mich.
- Apr128pm[AMP] Lodge 1 Comedian: Rob HazeSadler Center, Lodge 1Join us to enjoy rising star, comedian Rob Haze, for a FREE comedy show!
- Apr128pm[AMP] Movies at Matoaka: "The Conjuring"Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaPrepare to be scared. Come to our free showing of "The Conjuring" in the wooded seclusion of Matoaka Amphitheater. Free popcorn and refreshments.
- Apr128pm - 9:15pmEarly Music Ensemble and Viol Consort: Baroque Chamber Music on Period InstrumentsBruton Parish ChurchMusic by baroque composers (Bach, Handel, Krebs, Fasch) played on period instruments such as baroque flute, recorder, viola da gamba, and harpsichord.
- Apr128pm - 10pmClybourne ParkPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallBy Bruce Norris
- Apr116pm-Apr126amW&M Relay For LifeBusch FieldCome spend the night on Busch Field April 11-12 to raise money for the American Cancer Society! This year's theme is superheroes! There will be food and all kinds of fun activities throughout the night, like Zumba!
- Apr111pm-Apr126pm20th Century Mexican Philosophy: A Binational SymposiumSadler Center, Chesapeake COn April 11-12, scholars from the US and Mexico will come together to discuss how best to introduce major Mexican philosophers in the US and what makes well-known works of Mexican literature distinctly philosophical, among other things.
- Apr1110am-Apr1211pm2014 William & Mary Law School Alumni WeekendLaw SchoolJoin your classmates for Alumni Weekend and celebrate the milestone classes of 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009
- Apr11-Apr12Virginia Beach Surfing/SUP/CampingOff-Campus, Virginia Beach, VAHang ten with the Tribe Adventure Program as we surf and SUP the waves of Virginia Beach. Beginners welcomed! Instruction is included.
- Apr11-Apr12AMES Student Conference 2014Blow Memorial Hall, Room 333Saturday April 12th 8:30 am to 5 pm in Blow Memorial Hall 333 with Keynote Address by Professor Noor Borbieva and Friday April 11th at 5:30 pm in Tucker Hall 127a.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary