Sunday, April 13th
- Apr1312pmWomen's Tennis vs. VCUWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr1312pm - 4pmJack & Judy Witt Signing Goshen RevistedWilliam & Mary Bookstore, First floorOver the years, Virginia's Goshen Pass has become a sort of artistic and spiritual Mecca for these two artists. Goshen Revisited chronicles their journeys there in vivid poetry, prose and watercolor.
- Apr131pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. at DelawareNewark, Del.
- Apr132pmBaseball vs. at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Apr132pmBotetourt Chamber Singers Spring ConcertWren Building, Great Hall
- Apr132pm - 4pmClybourne ParkPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallBy Bruce Norris
- Apr134pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr134:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr135:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr135:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Apr136:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Apr137:30pm - 8:30pmW&M Jazz Ensemble Spring ConcertKimball TheatreThe W&M Jazz Ensemble plays a concert featuring student and faculty soloists in classic and contemporary jazz ensemble works. Dr. Paul Bhasin directs. Tickets are $5 general admission and free for W&M students with ID and children under 12.
- Apr138pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr12-Apr13Body Combat Initial TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioTrain to be a Les Mills Body Combat Instructor! This two-day workshop (8 a.m.-6 p.m. both days) will prepare you to teach Body Combat classes. Sat & Sun, April 12-13, 2014
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary