Monday, April 14th
- Apr14All daySelfies in SwemSwem LibrarySnap a selfie in Swem and post at Facebook.com/SwemLibrary for a chance to win a Swem t-shirt!
- Apr147:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr148:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Apr149amMen's Golf vs. First Round at Greenbrier InvitationalWhite Sulphur Springs, W.Va.
- Apr149am-Apr195pmEarth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowA campus-wide celebration of the environment and what we're doing on campus to protect it.
- Apr1412pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr1412pm - 1pmFantastic Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Apr1412pm - 1pmMatch Education Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Apr141pm - 2pm2014 Benjamin Rush Symposium on Health Law & PolicyLaw School, Room 127William & Mary Law School's four Benjamin Rush Scholars will present papers addressing issues in health law and policy during the Benjamin Rush Symposium on April 14 and 15.
- Apr141pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr141:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr142pmThe Global South's New Developmental Tigers? The Surprising Move Towards Universal Health CoverageTucker Hall, 127AA presentation by Joseph Harris, Assistant Professor, Boston University
- Apr142pm - 4pmEarth Week Event: TASTESadler Center, terraceChef demo of local foods on the terrace in the sunshine!
- Apr144:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr144:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr144:30pm - 5:30pmCompass: Making Summer Break PlansCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome to this quick workshop to discover activities you can engage in during your time away from college.
- Apr145pmSeminar on Teaching Career for Undergraduate StudentsSmall Hall, Room 122Paul D. Heideman, Boles-Ash Distinguished Professor of Biology, College of William and Mary, Title of Talk: "Careers in Teaching: a few years or many" FREE Pizza!
- Apr145:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Apr145:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Apr146:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr146:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Apr147:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Apr147:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Apr148pm - 9:30pmPercussion Ensemble ConcertEwell Hall, Recital Hall
- Apr148:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary