Wednesday, April 16th
- Apr167:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr168:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Apr168:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- Apr169am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Apr1611am - 12pmFantastic Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Apr1611am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary Bookstore, second floorPlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Apr1611am - 4pmEarth Week Event: TOUCHSadler Center, TerraceGet in touch with the spring by planting your own seedlings in a biodegradable pot!
- Apr1612pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr162pmWalsh Ethics Series: J. Dennis "Denny" HastertAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons RoomFormer Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and longest serving GOP Speaker in history Denny Hastert will speak as part of the Walsh Ethics Series at the Mason School of Business.
- Apr162pm - 4pmNational Library Week CelebrationSwem Library, LobbyJoin us in Swem's lobby for free cookies, bookmarks and other goodies from 2-4 p.m.
- Apr163pm - 4pmComparative Education: Stories from W&M International StudentsReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomA panel of W&M international students from different countries will share their experiences of studying in their home countries and in the US.
- Apr164:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ling
- Apr164:30pm - 5:15pmBody Combat 45Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Apr165pm - 5:30pmSenior Panhellenic ToastSorority CourtJoin us on Wednesday, April 16th in a celebration of the graduating Panhellenic women!
- Apr165pm - 6pmSearch Associates Information SessionSchool of Education, Cafe
- Apr165:30pmFocus ON: Interviewing & NetworkingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Strong interviewing and networking skills are invaluable, especially in terms of the scholarship application process. Come to this session to learn how to put your best self forward.
- Apr165:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr165:30pm - 6:30pmCompass: Linked-in BasicsCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomFreshmen & Sophomores, you know that networking remains the single most effective job search strategy. Online networking is becoming an increasingly important component. Start building and polishing your professional online presence now!
- Apr165:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim
- Apr166pmBaseball vs. at VirginiaCharlottesville, Va.
- Apr166:30pmFilm Screening "Oligarch"Tyler Hall, Room 201
- Apr166:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr166:30pm - 7:45pmHow to Push Through to Pull an All-Nighter: Finally Preparing for FinalsTucker Hall, 127AAn evening of discussion to prepare your mind and body for final exams!
- Apr166:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul and Emily
- Apr168pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Apr149am-Apr195pmEarth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowA campus-wide celebration of the environment and what we're doing on campus to protect it.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary