Saturday, April 19th
- Apr19All dayGood Mojo: Acting Against the Cycle of HomelessnessOff-CampusJoin Branch Out Regional on April 19th as we learn about and work against regional homelessness with ForKids affiliate Good Mojo Thrift Store in Norfolk.
- Apr19All dayLearn to Stand Up PaddleboardMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr19All daySurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience!
- Apr199am - 4pmSenior Research SaturdayMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Graduating seniors of the William and Mary Geology Department will gather for a day to present short research talks based on their senior theses.
- Apr1910amMen's Tennis vs. #1 UNCW vs. #4 JMU (Semifinal)Williamsburg (MNTC)
- Apr1910amMen's Tennis vs. #3 W&M vs. #2 CofC (Semifinal)Williamsburg (MNTC)
- Apr1910:10am - 11amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim and Doug
- Apr1911am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary Bookstore, second floorPlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children’s Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Apr1911am - 4pmEarth Week Event: Saturday CELEBRATIONCrim Dell MeadowJoin us for our final earth week celebration BLOWOUT combining all 5 senses!
- Apr1911:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Apr1912pm[AMP] HomebrewarooCrim Dell MeadowCome out to the Sunken Garden/Crim Dell Meadow on Saturday, April 19th from 11AM - 4 PM to celebrate the end of Earth Week and for some awesome times, with face painting, food, smoothies and fun!
- Apr1912pm - 4pmAsian and Middle Eastern Studies Music FestivalMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
- Apr1912:30pm - 1:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Ally G.
- Apr191pmBaseball vs. at NortheasternBoston, Mass.
- Apr192pmWomen's Tennis vs. #3 W&M vs. #2 CofC (Semifinal)Williamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr193pmWomen's Tennis vs. #1 UNCW vs. #4 JMU (Semifinal)Williamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr194pm - 7pmMac Laird, Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary Bookstore, first floorMr. Laird's newest novel shows native tribes and colonials struggling to keep the peace.
- Apr196:30pmMovie Reelz and Cheese WheelzSadler Center, Chesapeake CCome and enjoy a fantastic hot dinner, along with wheels of The Cheese Shop's finest cheeses (that's right! Wheels!). Then, unwind with a cheese-related movie showing!
- Apr18-Apr19Beach Yoga RetreatOff-Campus, Virginia, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we do Sun Salutations on the beach, camp out on the beach, and wake up and do sunrise yoga...on the beach! You won't want to miss this!
- Apr149am-Apr195pmEarth Week CelebrationCrim Dell MeadowA campus-wide celebration of the environment and what we're doing on campus to protect it.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary