Monday, April 21st
- Apr217:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr218:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Apr2112pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr211pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr211:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr214pm - 5pmMaking the Most of Your Summer InternshipCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCongratulations on securing that summer internship! Now, are you ready to make the most of it?
- Apr214:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr214:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr215:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Apr215:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Apr216:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr216:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Apr217:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Apr217:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Apr218:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary