Tuesday, April 22nd
- Apr224am - 6pm[AMP] Lemonade DaySadler Center, TerraceCome out to Sadler Terrace, where AMP will be giving away free lemonade to celebrate the end of the semester in free color changing cups! Come quickly before supplies run out.
- Apr227am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Apr227:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Apr228:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Apr2212pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Apr221:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Apr224:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- Apr224:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Apr225pmYoga at MatoakaLake Matoaka AmphitheatreEnjoy an evening of yoga by Lake Matoaka.
- Apr225:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Apr225:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Apr226:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Apr226:30pm - 7:30pmCGA Visiting Lecture: Dr. Dan Griffith, "Spatial Autocorrelation is Everywhere"Blow Memorial Hall, Room 201Visiting lecture from Dr. Dan Griffith, Ashbel Smith Professor in the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences, at The University of Texas - Dallas. "Spatial Autocorrelation is Everywhere"
- Apr226:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Apr227:30pm - 9:30pmStudents in Performance: Department of Music RecitalEwell Hall, Recital HallAdvanced Department of Music students perform solo and in ensembles.
- Apr227:45pm - 8:45pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr227:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Apr228:30pm - 9:30pmFrench Style Opera RecitalEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallThis event will follow the Students in Performance concert. Several French opera arias and art songs will be performed by Sarah Falls, Sophia Farion, Andreas Moffett, Sophia Mortensen, and Ethan Roday.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary