Thursday, April 24th
- Apr247am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Apr247:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Apr248:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Apr249am - 4:30pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, Colony Room
- Apr2412pmAlumni Webinar: Designing Strategic Networks and Networking StrategicallyTBAJoin Assistant Professor Inga Carboni in this one hour webinar about strategic networking.
- Apr2412pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Apr2412pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Joel Carr, University of Virginia, "Salt marsh long term stability (or lack thereof)"
- Apr2412pm - 2pmVirtual Conversation Partner Program OrientationReves Center for International Studies, Reves RoomVirtual Conversation Partner Program is recruiting domestic students for its 3rd year in operation.
- Apr2412:30pm - 1:30pmEmbracing Diversity - The Singapore Experiment/ExperiencePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Room 2222014 Africana-Mellon Distinguished Lecturers
- Apr2412:30pm - 1:30pmPricewaterhouseCoopers Aspire to Lead: Women's Leadership SeriesCohen Career Center, Conference Room or from your home computer
- Apr243:30pm - 5pmBook Discussion: What the Best College Professors DoTucker Hall, 127 (Theater)Join us for a campus-wide book discussion of Ken Bain's award-winning book followed by refreshments.
- Apr244:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Apr244:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Apr245pm[AMP] Senior HomebrewSadler Center, TerraceJoin us on the terrace to celebrate the end of the semester with some of our talented graduating student musical performers for their last Homebrew!
- Apr245pm - 6pmDietitian on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered Dietitian Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Apr245:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- Apr245:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Apr246:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Joanna
- Apr246:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Apr247:30pmLean|SAFe Project Management Networking EventWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterCollaborate and exchange ideas with users of Agile Project Management methodologies. Learn from experts and thought leaders in the field as they give feedback and share Lean tools they are using. Enjoy door prizes and refreshments.
- Apr247:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr248pmChoral Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallPerformance by the W&M Choir, Women's Chorus, and Botetourt Chamber Singers. Tickets available at the PBK Box Office at (757) 221-2674 and online. Online purchase requires a $1 service charge. Conductor - James Armstrong Conductor - Jamie Bartlett
- Apr248pm[AMP] Spring Concert: ZZ WardLake Matoaka AmphitheatreCelebrate the end of the semester with our spring concert featuring ZZ Ward, who has performed with everyone from Eric Clapton to Kendrick Lamar. FREE for William & Mary students with their student ID, $10 for guest tickets.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary