Friday, April 25th
- Apr25All day
- Apr258:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin KC
- Apr259amMen's Golf vs. First Round at CAA ChampionshipsSouthport, N.C.
- Apr2510amAnthropology Dissertation Defense- Sarah ChesneyWashington Hall, Washington 101
- Apr2512pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- Apr253pmThe Transformative Impact of Computing and Communication in a Data-Driven WorldMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020This is the last talk in this year's Distinguished Speaker Series in the Department of Computer Science.
- Apr253pm[AMP] Last Day of Classes!Sunken GardenCome join AMP in the Sunken Garden as we celebrate the Last Day of Classes in style! Inflatables, games, music and food, all for FREE -- come out and celebrate the end of the semester with AMP! Rain location: Sadler Center, Chesapeake.
- Apr254pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 122Speaker: Dr. Karen Gibson, Case Western Reserve University, Title of Talk: Searching for the Dark Matter of the Universe in South Dakota
- Apr254:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Apr254:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- Apr255pm - 11:59pmVIMS Spring PartyVIMS - Fort Area
- Apr255:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul & Terry
- Apr255:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Apr256:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary