Sunday, April 27th
- Apr27All day
- Apr279amMen's Golf vs. Third Round at CAA ChampionshipsSouthport, N.C.
- Apr271pmBaseball vs. HofstraWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr271pm - 2pmKijanowska Studio RecitalEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformances by students of Dr. Anna Kijanowska.
- Apr273pm - 4:30pm"William & Mary and the Civil War"Tucker Hall, 127/127ALisa and Sean Heuvel will speak on The College of William and Mary: Historical Memory and the Civil War at the annual meeting of the Williamsburg Historic Records Association. Sunday, April 27, 3 p.m. Tucker 127/127A. Free and open to the public.
- Apr274pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr274pm - 6pmSymphony Orchestra Spring ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallSergei Rachmaninov, Piano Concerto No2 in C minor, op.18 Maria Yefimova, soloist Intermission Anton Dvorak, New World Symphony, E minor. op.95
- Apr274:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr275:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr275:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Apr276:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Apr278pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary