Monday, April 28th
- Apr287:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr2812pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr284:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr284:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr285:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Apr285:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Apr286:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr286:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Apr287pmBroadway FlippedSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumMonday night, April 28th at 7 p.m. marks the debut of "Broadway Flipped," Gary Green's musical revue that features some of Broadway's best loved show tunes, but sung by a performer of the "other gender."
- Apr287:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Apr287:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Apr288:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary