Friday, April 4th
- Apr4All day
- Apr48:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin KC
- Apr410am - 1:30pmTribe Partner Career Conversations and NetworkingCohen Career Center
- Apr411am - 12pm"Calabar Reconsidered: Archaeology and the Art of Nsibidi in Central Africa"Andrews Hall, Room 1012014 Africana-Mellon Distinguished Lecturers
- Apr412pmWomen's Tennis vs. at LouisvilleLouisville, Ky.
- Apr412pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- Apr41pm - 2pmJoin De Vecino a Vecino in Welcoming Guest Speaker & Alumna Kathleen Pepper to W&M this Friday!Law School, Room 137S. Kathleen Pepper, Attorney-Advisor to the Department of Justice's Board of Immigration Appeals, will be speaking in her personal capacity about her career as a government immigration attorney this Friday (April 4th) in Law 137 during the lunch hour.
- Apr42pm - 3pmCompass: Professional Identity OnlineCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Compass Program is designed for Freshmen & Sophomores to help you use career tools and resources to inform your career decision making process.
- Apr42pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Ana Moura, University of Aveiro, PortugalJones Hall, Room 301A mixed integer programming model to solve the short sea shipping distribution problem
- Apr42pm - 6pmMac Laird, Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary Bookstore, first floorMr. Laird's newest novel shows native tribes and colonials struggling to keep the peace.
- Apr43pm - 4pmHillger-Roberts-Kranbuehl Chemistry SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127Silas Cook, Indiana University, presents The Search for Efficiency in Synthesis: From Natural Products to Palladium
- Apr43pm - 6:30pmChinese Speech ContestWashington Hall, Room 201
- Apr44pmBiology Seminar: Shiela Patek (Duke University)Millington Hall, Room 150TBA
- Apr44pmFulbright Fridays: Share your ideas and get feedbackBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come to this session to discuss ideas for your Fulbright full grant projects and ETA side projects and get feedback.
- Apr44:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Apr44:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- Apr45pm[AMP] Fridays @ 5 Featuring CBDBSadler Center, TerraceCome out and get your groove on with CBDB! CBDB is a "joy funk" band and the perfect way to kick off your weekend -- join us for a free performance on the Terrace on Friday at 5!
- Apr45:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul & Terry
- Apr45:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Apr46:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- Apr47pmBaseball vs. UNCWWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr47pmPeace in the Middle East: Leila wa Noor Cultural ShowcaseSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin William & Mary's Middle Eastern Student Association for an unforgettable journey through the many different cultures of the Middle East. Friday, April 4th at 7:00 PM in the Sadler Center. $3 pre-sale tickets, $5 at the door.
- Apr48pm - 9pmWilliam & Mary Chamber Winds Spring ConcertWren Building, Great HallJoin the W&M Chamber Winds in a performance featuring the finest music for small wind ensembles. Music of Mozart and R. Strauss. Dr. Paul Bhasin conducts.
- Apr49pm[AMP] Improv: Upright Citizens Brigade Touring CompanySadler Center, Chesapeake RoomJoin us for UCB, one of the nation's top improv and sketch groups, and the first comedy troupe of Amy Poehler! Free for everyone! Make sure to sign up to have the chance to participate in their comedy workshop, immediately following the performance.
- Apr38am-Apr412:30pmNational Conference on Law Clinics Serving VeteransOff-Campus, TBA
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary