Saturday, April 5th
- Apr5All dayLearn to Standup PaddleboardOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaEver wanted to try stand up paddleboarding? Well, here's your chance to learn how in a safe and fun environment.
- Apr5All dayRichmond Whitewater RaftingOff-Campus, Richmond, VAThe best whitewater the James River has to offer occurs right in downtown Richmond! Join the Tribe Adventure Program as we white water raft Richmond.
- Apr59amWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Seton Hall InvitationalBedminster, N.J.
- Apr59am - 6pmSpinning Instructor OrientationStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis comprehensive workshop will give you all the tools you need to become a certified Spinning instructor and lead your own classes.
- Apr510:10am - 11amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kim and Doug
- Apr511amWomen's Tennis vs. vs TulsaLouisville, Ky.
- Apr511am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary Bookstore, second floorPlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Apr511:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Apr512pm[AMP] Matoaka DayKeck Environmental Field LabCome by the Keck lab picnic tables to plant some flowers in a limited edition AMP mason jar, listen to some tunes, and hang out with AMP Sustainability & Diversity! Hosted at the Keck Lab on Lake Matoaka, behind Botetourt residence halls.
- Apr512:30pm - 1:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Ally G.
- Apr51pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Apr54pmBaseball vs. UNCWWILLIAMSBURG
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary