Sunday, April 6th
- Apr6All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Seton Hall InvitationalBedminster, N.J.
- Apr69amWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Seton Hall InvitationalBedminster, N.J.
- Apr69am - 1pmSpinning WorkshopStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioSpinning and Yoga
- Apr610amMen's Tennis vs. UMBCWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr61pmBaseball vs. UNCWWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr61pm - 5:30pmTEDxCollegeofWilliam&MaryKimball Theatre, Merchants SquareTED talks are coming to William & Mary on Sunday, April 6th at 1pm in the Kimball Theatre. Please join us and our eight amazing speakers for fascinating talks and a post-event reception.
- Apr62pm - 3pmWind Ensemble Outdoor ConcertLake Mataoka AmphitheaterThe W&M Wind Ensemble continues its tradition of performing classics for band in the beautiful Lake Mataoka Amphitheater. Patriotic works, College spirit classics, and marches make up the program. Dr. Paul Bhasin conducts. Free.
- Apr64pmConcert in Memory of Austin "Gus" DeedsLake Mataoka AmphitheaterThe Music Department is honored to present a concert in memory of former student Austin "Gus" Deeds. This memorial concert is hosted in honor of the music Gus loved.
- Apr64pmMen's Tennis vs. Morgan StateWilliamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr64pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr64:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr65:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- Apr65:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- Apr66:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- Apr68pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary