Monday, April 7th
- Apr77:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Apr78:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Apr710am-Apr86:30pmFund For Public Interest Information SessionsCohen Career Center, Conference Room
- Apr712pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Apr712pm - 1pmFantastic Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Apr71pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Apr71:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Apr74pm - 5pmCompass: Professional Identity OnlineCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Compass Program is designed for Freshmen & Sophomores to help you use career tools and resources to inform your career decision making process.
- Apr74pm - 5pmDietician on DeckStudent Recreation Center, LobbyRegistered Dietician Amber DeVore will be at the Student Recreation Center to answer your questions on nutrition and tips on managing healthy eating during stressful times.
- Apr74:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Apr74:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Apr75pmGraduating Seniors' May Break trip to DC - Apply by April 7Off-Campus, Washington, DCGo on an alternative break to DC after graduation and begin your next chapter of active citizenship
- Apr75pm - 7pmVinylmint Information Session & MusicSadler Center, Lodge 1
- Apr75:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Apr75:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Apr76:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Apr76:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Apr77:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Apr77:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Apr78pm - 9:30pmWoodwind Ensemble ConcertEwell Hall, Recital HallPerformance by the William and Mary Clarinet Quartet (director, Prof. Patti Carlson) with a guest appearance by the William and Mary Clarinet Choir (director and arranger, Arjun Malhotra)
- Apr78:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary