Thursday, May 15th
- May15All dayMen's Golf vs. First Round at NCAA RegionalsCampus Sites
- May15All day
- May15All day
- May1511am - 11:59pmRoxane Pickens, Dissertation Defense-American StudiesCollege ApartmentsPlease join Roxane Pickens, American Studies, as she presents "Dark Play: Notes on Narrative Festivity, Identity, and Interactions with African Americans in the U.S. Jazz Age," Thursday, May 15, 2014 in College Apts. at 11:00 a.m.
- May151:30pm - 4pmCreating Job-Aids and How-To ManualsSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn the tools, techniques, tips and tricks to creating your job-aids and how-to manuals.
- May13-May27Choral International Tour 2014Baltic States and RussiaTour of the W&M Choir and the Botetourt Chamber Singers to the Baltic States and Russia.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary