Monday, May 19th
- May19All daySummer Group Fitness ClassesStudent Recreation CenterSummer group fitness classes begin Monday, May 19th. The first week (May 19-23) is free for W&M students, faculty/staff and Rec Center privilege card holders.
- May1912pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- May195:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul & Terry.
- May196:10pm - 7:40pmMahjong WorkshopRowe House, Room 314Learn to play the most popular Chinese board game
- May13-May27Choral International Tour 2014Baltic States and RussiaTour of the W&M Choir and the Botetourt Chamber Singers to the Baltic States and Russia.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary