Friday, May 2nd
- May2All dayWomen's Lacrosse vs. CAA Championships (Semifinals)Williamsburg, Va.
- May212pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- May24:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- May24:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- May25:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- May26:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- May27pmBaseball vs. TowsonWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary