Tuesday, May 20th
- May20All day
- May20All day
- May2012pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- May203pm - 5pm"Africa Rising" and the "Rising Powers" Diversifying DependencyBlow Memorial Hall, Board of Visitors RoomIan Taylor, of St Andrews and Renmin University of China, will present: Africa is currently said to be rising, turning a definitive page in its history. Numerous reports have rapidly constructed a narrative of an inextricable upward trajectory.
- May205pm - 6pmChinese Tea Ceremony WorkshopRowe House, Room 314Learn about the traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony in this special workshop.
- May205:30pm - 6:30pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- May13-May27Choral International Tour 2014Baltic States and RussiaTour of the W&M Choir and the Botetourt Chamber Singers to the Baltic States and Russia.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary