Wednesday, May 21st
- May21All day
- May218:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- May2111am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- May2112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- May212pm - 4pmScience Under Sail: Fishes near and farOff-Campus, Embarks from Yorktown WaterfrontGraduate student Mark Stratton will cast a net to see what's swimming beneath the Alliance, while Fish Collection manager Sarah Huber shares a "show and tell" of preserved fishes from places near and far.
- May215:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim.
- May13-May27Choral International Tour 2014Baltic States and RussiaTour of the W&M Choir and the Botetourt Chamber Singers to the Baltic States and Russia.
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary