Thursday, May 29th
- May29All day
- May298:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- May2912pm - 12:45pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna
- May2912pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie & Ling
- May294:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- May295:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine.
- May295:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul & Terry.
- May296:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin & Kelvin.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary