Sunday, May 4th
- May4All dayWomen's Lacrosse vs. CAA Championships (Final)Williamsburg, Va.
- May41pmBaseball vs. TowsonWILLIAMSBURG
- May43pmShakespeare's 450th birthday celebrationPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallOn Sunday, May 4 at 3 p.m. the Virginia Shakespeare Festival will celebrate the 450th birthday of William Shakespeare at Phi Beta Kappa Hall with songs, scenes from Twelfth Night and Taming of the Shrew, a sonnet competition and more.
- May44pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- May44:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- May45:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally H.
- May45:30pm - 6:30pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna and Alana
- May46:45pm - 7:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Alana
- May48pm - 9pmMeditative YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Apr23-May22Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary