Wednesday, June 11th
- Jun118:15am - 9:15amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- Jun119am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Jun1111am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Jun1112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun114:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna
- Jun114:30pm - 6pmWhat is Prof. Dickter's lab doing this summer?Tyler Hall, Room 213Prof. Dickter will talk about research that she and her students are conducting on the racial categorization of multiracial individuals, how the brain processes homosexual vs. heterosexual couples, and ways to reduce racial and sexist biases.
- Jun115:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Tish.
- Jun115:30pm - 6:20pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim & Monica.
- Jun115:30pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in RichmondTJ'sPlease join fellow alums at TJs in the Jefferson Hotel on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 for happy hour.
- Jun116:30pm - 7:30pmOutdoor Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Pam & Mary.
- Jun116:45pm - 7:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary