Tuesday, June 17th
- Jun17-Jun19Colonial Field Hockey Elite CampBusch Field
- Jun1711am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesdays - JuneSadler Center, Chesapeake BBrene Brown's, "The Power of Vulnerability" will be the TED Talk shown and discussed during this session. Her talk is one of the top 10 TED Talks since its inception. Come join us for this important topic!
- Jun1712pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jun174:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation CenterWith Pam & Kaylie. The strengthening class set to repetitions and time that uses the original TRX straps created by the Navy Seals.
- Jun175:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Monica/Kaylie.
- Jun175:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin & Kelvin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun176:30pm - 7:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul & Terry.
- Jun176:45pm - 7:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, power yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jun15-Jun20iD Tech CampMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Jun15-Jun19Colonial Swim CampStudent Recreation Center
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary