Wednesday, June 18th
- Jun188:15am - 9:15amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- Jun188:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- Jun1811am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Jun1812pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth & Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun184:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna
- Jun184:30pm - 6pmDiscussion on Race in Research led by Dr. Susan GoodenTyler Hall, Room 213Dr. Susan Gooden, Professor of Government and Public Affairs & Executive Director of the Grace E. Harris Leadership Institute at Virginia Commonwealth University and mother of W&M Scholar Caper Gooden will lead a discussion on race in research.
- Jun185:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Tish.
- Jun185:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim & Monica.
- Jun186:30pm - 7:30pmOutdoor Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Pam & Mary.
- Jun186:45pm - 7:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin.
- Jun17-Jun19Colonial Field Hockey Elite CampBusch Field
- Jun15-Jun20iD Tech CampMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Jun15-Jun19Colonial Swim CampStudent Recreation Center
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary