Thursday, June 19th
- Jun19All day
- Jun198am - 9:30amWilliam & Mary Law School Washington, D.C. BreakfastPlease join Vice Dean Laura Heymann and fellow Alums at Nixon Peabody on Thursday, June 19, 2014 for breakfast.
- Jun198:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jun199am - 12pmI Didn't Know Excel Could Do That!Jones Hall, Room 201Many Excel users are unfamiliar with some of Excel's coolest features: slicers, Paste Special, Go To Special, picture links, screen shots, date and text functions, array formulas, and unusual keyboard shortcuts. Come, discover what you've been missing!
- Jun1912pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jenny
- Jun191pm - 2:30pmInside to SeasideVIMS - Watermen's Hall, LobbyThis hands-on summer program gives families an up-close look at animals that live in Chesapeake Bay through a visit to the VIMS aquarium area followed by an educational collecting and seining adventure on the nearby beach.
- Jun194:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- Jun195:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine.
- Jun195:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul & Terry.
- Jun196:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin & Kelvin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun17-Jun19Colonial Field Hockey Elite CampBusch Field
- Jun15-Jun20iD Tech CampAlan B. Miller Hall
- Jun15-Jun19Colonial Swim CampStudent Recreation Center
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary