Saturday, June 21st
- Jun218am-Jun226pmYogaFit Level 2 TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioAfter building a firm foundation in the Level 1 Teacher Training, Level 2 Trainees spend time developing their transformational language skills through the use of positive affirmations and discovering how to address all types of learners most effectively.
- Jun2110am - 11:30amInside to SeasideVIMS - Watermen's Hall, LobbyThis hands-on summer program gives families an up-close look at animals that live in Chesapeake Bay through a visit to the VIMS aquarium area followed by an educational collecting and seining adventure on the nearby beach.
- Jun2111am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Jun212pm - 6pmMac Laird Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis thrilling sequel to Dangerous Differences, explores the tension between the colonials of North Carolina and Virginia and the native tribes as they both strive to peacefully coexist.
- Jun213pm - 6pmW&M Alumni, New Student & Parent ReceptionOff-Campus, The Peninsula Hotel 8 Goldfish Lane Wangfujing Beijing 100006 China
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary