Wednesday, June 25th
- Jun25-Jun29Colonial Pole Vault AcademyZable Stadium
- Jun258:15am - 9:15amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- Jun2511am - 12pmStorytimeWilliam & Mary BookstorePlease join us every Wednesday and Saturday morning in our Children's Department for some fun stories and activities.
- Jun2512pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth & Terry. The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun254:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna
- Jun254:30pm - 6pmWhat is Prof. Charity Hudley's lab doing this summer?Tyler Hall, Room 213Learn about the research that Prof. Charity Hudley's lab is doing this summer on the intersection of language, race and college education.
- Jun255:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Tish.
- Jun255:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim & Monica.
- Jun256pmRichmond EMBA Reception with Professor Larry RingOff-Campus, Chez Foushee, 203 N. Foushee Street, Richmond, VAJoin Professor Larry Ring at a reception for EMBA alumni in Richmond
- Jun256:30pm - 7:30pmOutdoor Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Pam & Mary.
- Jun256:45pm - 7:45pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin.
- Jun23-Jun26W&M Boy's Basketball Day CampStudent Recreation Center
- Jun23-Jun25Colonial Elite Lacrosse CampBusch Field
- Jun22-Jun26Nike Tennis CampMillie West Tennis Facility
- Jun22-Jun25Colonial All-Pro Football CampZable Stadium
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary