Thursday, June 26th
- Jun26-Jun27Professional Summer InsituteSchool of Education
- Jun268:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jun2610amMatthew Thomas Simons: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122Matthew Thomas Simons, Physics Ph.D. Defense, Title: Whispering-Gallery Mode Resonators for Nonlinear and Quantum Optical Applications Open to the public.
- Jun2612pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jenny
- Jun264:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie.
- Jun265:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine.
- Jun265:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul & Terry.
- Jun266:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin & Kelvin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun267pm - 8pmJune After Hours Lecture: Gliderpalooza!VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin us as VIMS Assistant Professor Donglai Gong highlights his work with the most modern of oceanographic research tools--unmanned gliders.
- Jun268pm - 10:30pmILLYRIA, a musical Twelfth NightPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallVirginia Shakespeare Festival presents a revival of their hit 2006 musical version of Twelfth Night by John Briggs and Eric Frampton. Keeping most of the Bard's text it adds 14 musical numbers that would do Disney proud.
- Jun25-Jun29Colonial Pole Vault AcademyZable Stadium
- Jun23-Jun26W&M Boy's Basketball Day CampStudent Recreation Center
- Jun22-Jun26Nike Tennis CampMillie West Tennis Facility
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary