Friday, June 27th
- Jun27All day
- Jun279am - 10amDaring Greatly Book DiscussionBell Hall, Training RoomBrene Brown is a noted author, researcher, speaker, and story teller. She dares us to live wholeheartedly, to embrace our vulnerabilities and imperfections. Come join the book discussion. Coffee will be served.
- Jun2712pm - 12:45pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Anna
- Jun274:30pm - 5:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney T.
- Jun278pm - 10:30pmILLYRIA, a musical Twelfth NightPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallVirginia Shakespeare Festival presents a revival of their hit 2006 musical version of Twelfth Night by John Briggs and Eric Frampton. Keeping most of the Bard's text it adds 14 musical numbers that would do Disney proud.
- Jun26-Jun27Professional Summer InsituteSchool of Education
- Jun25-Jun29Colonial Pole Vault AcademyZable Stadium
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary