Monday, June 9th
- Jun912pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Beth & Terry. The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jun93:30pmCondensed Matter SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Dr. Marco Polini, Italy (Pisa & Genova), Title of Talk: Plasmonic figures of merit in a doped graphene sheet
- Jun94:30pm - 5:20pmBody Combat 45Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin & Anna
- Jun95:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Mary/Kaylie.
- Jun95:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna & Sarah
- Jun96:30pm - 7:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Doug
- Jun96:45pm - 7:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary