Monday, September 1st
- Sep1All dayLabor DayClasses will be held.
- Sep14pm - 8pmFall Fitwell Kick-OffStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Activity Court (MAC)Monday, Sept. 1, from 4-8 p.m. in the Rec Center's Multi-Activity Court (MAC).
- Sep15pm - 7pmW&M Hillel-AEPi Welcome BarbecueAEPi House (197 Armistead Ave.)Free Barbecue for Students! We'll be serving kosher food options (burgers, hot dogs, and other barbecue essentials, including vegetarian options), so come take a break with us to start another great year with Hillel and AEPi!
- Sep15:45pm - 7:30pmMen's Club Soccer TryoutsBarksdale FieldThe Mens' Club Soccer Team will be holding tryouts starting this Monday, September 1 on Barksdale Field at 5:45pm.
- Sep18:30pm - 10:30pmWaterpolo First PracticeAdair Hall, Pool (in basement)The W&M Waterpolo club will be holding our first practice on Monday, September 1st at 8:30pm in the Adair Hall pool. Open to all students!
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary