Wednesday, September 10th
- Sep107am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep108:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep109am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep109:30am - 10:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Sep1012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep104pm - 5pmHow to Network at the Career & Internship FairCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomLearn how to network at the Career & Internship Fair, practice your networking skills with Tribe Partners and Career Center Ambassadors, and receive feedback!
- Sep104pm - 5pmStudent Activities Fee Budget Distribution Workshop (final workshop)Campus Center, Little TheatreWorkshop to hand out Student Activities Fee Budgets approved for 2014-2015.
- Sep104pm - 6pmTime & Energy Management SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 334This workshop will focus on maintaining a healthy mind and body with strategies for managing school work, and extracurricular activities while emphasizing the maintenance of good health habits such as exercising and eating well.
- Sep104:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep104:30pm - 5:15pmPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Courtney
- Sep104:30pm - 6pmWelcome Back ReceptionSwem Library, Read and Relax, 1st floorFaculty and campus staff are invited to Swem Library to celebrate the new school year!
- Sep104:30pm - 6:30pmVisual Cultures of East Asia Lecture Series (Daisuke Miyao)Washington Hall, Room 307Prof. Daisuke Miyao (University of California-San Diego), will offer a talk entitled "Japonisme and the Birth of Japanese Female Film Actors."
- Sep105pm - 6:30pmGerman Studies Lecture: Professor Stephen BrockmannWashington Hall, Room 201Professor Stephen Brockmann (Carnegie-Mellon) Lecture (In English): "German Culture, Globalization, and Transnationalism," Wednesday, Sept 10, 5pm, WASH 201
- Sep105:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep105:30pm - 6:30pmMicrosoft Careers PresentationCohen Career CenterLearn about exciting career paths at Microsoft and how to apply. Connect with MS recruiters and W&M alums working at MS.
- Sep105:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Sep106pmSocial HourPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorSinging in Russian
- Sep106pm - 7pmSport Club Wednesday- "We Spent What? Budgeting, Reimbursements & More"Sadler Center, Tidewater AThis workshop is focused on spending your club budget wisely as well as learning how to fill out both travel and non-travel reimbursements. Have other budget related questions? Feel free to come to get them answered!
- Sep106:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
- Sep107pmWomen's Soccer vs. RichmondWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep107pm - 8pmCampus Kitchen Interest MeetingSmall Hall, Room 110Learn more about the Campus Kitchen and what our mission is all about! All are welcome and encouraged to come, never-before and old volunteers alike.
- Sep107pm - 8pmTribe Reforestation Effort in EcuadorMillington Hall, Room 117Interested in traveling abroad during spring break and learning about reforestation, environmental education, and Latin America culture?
- Sep107pm - 10pm'Food Inc.' ScreeningSmall Hall, Room 230SEAC will be hosting a screening of 'Food Inc.'
- Sep107:30pmStudents for Stop Hunger Now: First Meeting of the Semester!James Blair Hall, Room 219Come out to the first Students for Stop Hunger Now meeting this semester! We will be discussing our plans for the semester. All new members are welcome, and FREE PIZZA will be provided!
- Sep107:45pm - 8:45pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/Mary
- Sep108pm - 9pmSOMOS and MANOS Interest MeetingSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumCheck out some awesome sustainable service opportunities
- Sep108pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary