Sunday, September 14th
- Sep14All day
- Sep14All dayWould you like a ride to a local church?Zable StadiumI'd like to invite you to Living Proof Baptist Church on Sunday mornings. Worship begins at 10:30 am. We'll leave campus around 10:10am. Email me if interested in getting a ride!
- Sep147:45amWomen's Golf vs. First Round at W&M InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep1410am - 2pmWilliam and Mary Dance Team Try OutsCampus Center, Little Theater (downstairs in the Campus Center)Come try out to be a part of the official William and Mary Dance Team. We show our love for the Tribe and dancing at all W&M home football, men's and women's basketball games, and other events through out the year!
- Sep1412pmField Hockey vs. LOUISVILLEWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep1412:30pmAward-Winning Journalist PresentationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Steve Sapienza will be making a one-time visit to the College. His reporting ranges from HIV to environmental issues, and from the Caribbean to Asia. Steve will be leading an informal discussion about trends in digital media journalism.
- Sep142:30pmWomen's Soccer vs. at PennPhiladelphia, Pa.
- Sep144pmFlat Hat Interest MeetingCampus Center, Little Theatre (in the basement)Learn more about how to join The Flat Hat, the twice-weekly undergraduate student newspaper of the College!
- Sep144pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep144:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep145:30pm - 6pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Erin
- Sep145:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly & Morgan
- Sep146:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Joanna
- Sep125pm-Sep143pmOuter Banks Surf and SUPOff-CampusSign up deadline is 9/10 at 10 pm!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary