Monday, September 15th
- Sep157am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep158:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep1512pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep151pm - 2pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Sep152pm - 3pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Sep152pm - 3pmIntroduction to Survey Creation in QualtricsSchool of Education, Room 2031This workshop offers an introduction to survey construction in Qualtrics, a robust web-based survey tool available to all W&M faculty, staff, and students.
- Sep153:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Sep154pmRussian Tea_IPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorIntermediate Russian Conversation
- Sep154:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Sep154:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep154:30pm - 6:30pmPhilosophy Colloquium: Manuel Vargas (U of San Francisco), "Negligence and Social Self-Governance"Washington Hall, Room 307Manuel Vargas, Professor of Philosophy and Law at the University of San Francisco, will give a talk as part of the Department of Philosophy's Colloquium series. All interested persons are invited. Students are welcome!
- Sep155pmJoin Us: Conversation with Paul BegalaTyler Hall, 127AJoin W&M in Washington for a "Conversation with Paul Begala," a political strategist and CNN contributor.
- Sep155:15pm - 6:05pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep155:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep156:15pm - 7:15pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Joanna
- Sep156:30pm - 8:45pmMovie Night at the Hispanic HouseSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre - Ground Floor, Swem LibraryHispanic House invites you to watch: "Como agua para chocolate" (Like water for chocolate), a Mexican film of the year 1992.
- Sep157:30pm - 8:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Paul & Ally
- Sep158pm - 9pmChristian Science Organization MeetingTucker Hall, Room 222Come to William and Mary's Christian Science Organization weekly meeting and discussion! This week, the topic is God's perfection, reflected in man. See you there!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary