Tuesday, September 16th
- Sep167am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Kelvin
- Sep167:30am - 8:30amYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep167:45amWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at W&M InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep168:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Maren
- Sep169am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep169:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep1611am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesday - SeptemberSadler Center, Tidewater BSarah Kay's performance poetry offering of, "If I should have a daughter" speaks to anyone in a mentoring relationship. This is NOT for women only! Come hear all Ms. Kay has to say about helping others learn and grow.
- Sep1612pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Erin
- Sep164:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Andrew
- Sep164:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep164:30pm - 5:30pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Sep165pm - 10pmAlpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Nu Chi Chapter's Profit Share and Ice Cream SocialOff-Campus, Baskin RobbinsToo Flyy Nu Chi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. will be hosting an ice cream social and profit share at the Baskin Robbins in Colonial Williamsburg. Come out and grab a sweet treat and mingle with friends!
- Sep165:30pm - 6:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Kaylie
- Sep165:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Sarah & Chelsea
- Sep166pmBig Ideas Competition Interest MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Do you have an idea you think may change the world? In partnership with AidData and USAID's Higher Education Solutions Network, UC Berkeley's Big Ideas Competition seeks W&M students to voice and develop their project proposals.
- Sep166:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Stella
- Sep167pmMen's Soccer vs. North CarolinaWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep167:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep168pm - 9pmCornerstone Research Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about Cornerstone Research and the opportunities they have for William & Mary students!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary