Wednesday, September 17th
- Sep17All dayUndergraduate Business Program Admission Information SessionsMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep177am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep178:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep178:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- Sep179am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep179:30am - 10:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Sep1712pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep1712pm - 1pmArtist Lecture and Demonstration: Jo VolleyAndrews Hall, Room 207
- Sep1712pm - 1pmCollege Curriculum Brownbag: Info session for facultySwem Library, Open Classroom, 1st FloorThe Center for the Liberal Arts, and its eight faculty fellows, cordially invite A&S faculty to a brownbag session to review the key goals and components of the new College Curriculum. Lunch will be provided (please rsvp to [[scotto]]).
- Sep173:30pm - 5pmLecture: Russia, Ukraine, and the Borders of EuropeSmall Hall, Room 111Reves Hall Global Lectures are informal discussions between featured speakers, students, professors and other guest speakers on global affairs. The lectures are free and open to the public.
- Sep174pm - 5pmFocus ON: The Churchill ScholarshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come to this session to learn about the campus nomination process for this award that funds a year of graduate study in a STEM field at Cambridge University.
- Sep174:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep174:30pm - 5:15pmPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Courtney
- Sep175pm - 6pmSports Business Club: Welcome MeetingMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1069Attend the first meeting for the Sports Business Club!
- Sep175pm-Sep185pmField Research on the US-Mexico BorderWashington Hall, Room 301This one-credit guided research course will enable selected students to expand their scholarship on Immigration, Border Studies, and Human Rights through field research on the U.S.-Mexico border over Winter Break.
- Sep175:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep175:30pm - 6:30pm"COS Celebrates" Monthly Environmental Holidays Working GroupJames Blair Hall, Room 213A working group dedicated to scheduling events to celebrate environmental holidays!
- Sep175:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Sep176:30pm - 9pmDer Filmabend - MetropolisMorton Hall, Room 001Generally considered the first great science-fiction film, "Metropolis" (1927) fixed for the rest of the century the image of a futuristic city as a hell of scientific progress and human despair.
- Sep176:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
- Sep177pmRussian Tea_APleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorAdvanced Russian Conversation
- Sep177:45pm - 8:45pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/Mary
- Sep178pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Sep178pm-Sep189pmRush Phi Sigma Pi National Co-Ed Honor FraternitySmall Hall, Room 110Rush Phi Sigma Pi and discover service, scholarship, leadership, and, most of all, friendship! Information sessions will be held in Small 110 on September 17th and 18th from 8-9pm. Hope to see you there!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary