Thursday, September 18th
- Sep187am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Andrew & Joanna
- Sep187:30am - 8:30amEndurance SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep188:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea/Abby
- Sep189:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Sep1811am - 2pmAfrican Cultural Society--Bake Sale & Bead SaleSadler Center, TerraceCome out and buy African beaded jewelry and key chains & pick up a tasty baked good while you're at it! We'll be selling on the Terrace from 11-2pm on Thursday the 18th and Friday the 19th.
- Sep1812pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Ally
- Sep1812pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326"Science at the White House", by Ike Irby, VIMS
- Sep1812:30pm - 1:30pmCollege Curriculum Brownbag: Info session for facultySwem Library, Open Classroom, 1st FloorThe Center for the Liberal Arts, and its eight faculty fellows, cordially invite A&S faculty to a brownbag session to review the key goals and components of the new College Curriculum. Lunch will be provided (please rsvp to [[scotto]]).
- Sep184pm - 5pmHow to land a job on Capitol HillSadler Center, Colony RoomHear from Dan Cohen, senior lobbyist with 25 years of experience, about strategies for landing a job on Capitol Hill. Register on Tribe Careers!
- Sep184:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Erin & Malorie
- Sep184:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Mary
- Sep184:30pm - 6:30pmPricewaterhouse Welcome Back CookoutCohen Career Center, Rooftop TerraceJoin PWC in welcoming students back and starting off the school year
- Sep185pm - 6:30pmLife in 4D: A Stereoscopic Journey Through Space and TimeJames Blair Hall, Room 205On Thursday, September 18th at 5PM in James Blair 205 Phi Alpha Theta will be sponsoring a lecture by Prof. George Mutter of Harvard on his collection of stereoscopic photographs.
- Sep185pm - 7pmTaras BulbaTucker Hall, 127aLast film in the student-run film series "Russia in Global Film Formats?"
- Sep185:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep185:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Justine
- Sep186pm - 7pmJapanese House Culture NightPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House LoungeLet's learn about kendo (Japanese martial art)! We will also play a game called "tataite-kabutte-jankenpon (hit-and-cover rock-paper-scissors)" with a fake sword. The winner will get a present.
- Sep186:45pm - 7:45pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney & Rory
- Sep187pmWomen's Soccer vs. at DavidsonDavidson, N.C.
- Sep187pm - 9pmBLSA Talent Show: "Law School's Got Talent"THE EVENT IS NOT AT THE LAW SCHOOL. It will be held at the Williamsburg Regional Library Theatre 515 Scotland StreetFREE ADMISSION If anyone wants to perform, email: firstname.lastname@example.org We will take donations at the door, which go toward our community service objectives and our travel costs so our members can represent William and Mary at national competitions.
- Sep187pm - 11:59pmRush Alpha Kappa PsiMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1069Interested in networking and business? Come rush Alpha Kappa Psi: Omega Chapter! W&M's business fraternity. The info session is on September 10 with rush events from Sept 15-18! All majors welcome! More detailed info is on the FB page!
- Sep187pm-Sep193pm2014 Meet The FirmsMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep188pm - 11pm[AMP] Homebrew: BrewquinoxSadler Center, Lodge 1Come join AMP to enjoy musical performances from your fellow students! Including The Mason Jars, Haley Bauser, Catherine, Plunkett, and Jonah Fishel, and free coffee and donuts.
- Sep178pm-Sep189pmRush Phi Sigma Pi National Co-Ed Honor FraternitySmall Hall, Room 110Rush Phi Sigma Pi and discover service, scholarship, leadership, and, most of all, friendship! Information sessions will be held in Small 110 on September 17th and 18th from 8-9pm. Hope to see you there!
- Sep175pm-Sep185pmField Research on the US-Mexico BorderWashington Hall, Room 301This one-credit guided research course will enable selected students to expand their scholarship on Immigration, Border Studies, and Human Rights through field research on the U.S.-Mexico border over Winter Break.
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary