Sunday, September 21st
- Sep21All dayMen's Golf vs. Third Round at Wolf Run IntercollegiateZionsville, Ind.
- Sep21All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Day Three of the Tribe InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG, VA.
- Sep211pmField Hockey vs. DUKEWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep212pmWomen's Soccer vs. PrincetonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep212pm - 3:30pmOnce Upon a CrimeOff-Campus, Kimball Theater: 424 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185Jurists of all ages are invited to the Kimball Theatre to decide the verdict in Once Upon a Crime, a series of fairytale mock trials. William and Mary Law Students will present these entertaining and hilarious one-act shows for everyone to enjoy!
- Sep212pm - 4pmWomen's Soccer (Green) GameBarksdale FieldJoin the Women's Soccer (Green) club as they play against the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Club Soccer team!
- Sep214pmMen's Soccer vs. at GeorgetownWashington, D.C.
- Sep214pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep214:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep215:30pm - 6pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Erin
- Sep215:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly & Morgan
- Sep216pm - 11:59pmCSSA, CUSA, & WMCI Mid-Autumn Celebration PartySadler Center, Tidewater A&B
- Sep216:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Joanna
- Sep198am-Sep215pmFamily WeekendWilliam & Mary CampusThe weekend features a wide variety of family-friendly events and special programs that you can enjoy together with your W&M student or on your own.
- Sep19-Sep21Family Weekend at Campus RecreationStudent Recreation CenterFamilies of students have FREE access to the Student Recreation Center for Family Weekend. Enjoy one of our many Sport Club events, Stand Up Paddleboarding on Lake Matoaka, our Climbing Wall, Pool, or try a Group Fitness Class!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary