Monday, September 22nd
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep227am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep228:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep2212pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep2212pm - 1pmPsychology Department Colloquium211Talk by Dr. Kevin Pelphrey, Director of the Child Neuroscience Laboratory, at Yale University
- Sep2212pm - 1pmTeaching Project workshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201All faculty and graduate students are invited to attend the next Teaching Project workshop, described below. Lunch will be served. If you would like to attend, please RSVP by return email to Joel Schwartz.
- Sep2212:30pm - 1:30pmMartin Agency Luncheon - Lunch Lecture Series with Matt MattoxAlan B. Miller HallJoin SMA in welcoming Matt Mattox, VP Group Planning Director of the Martin Agency for an intimate luncheon lecture. He will discuss his career, give tips and advice on breaking into an advertising agency and some of Martin's newest campaigns!
- Sep223:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Sep224pmRussian Tea_IPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorIntermediate Russian Conversation
- Sep224:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Sep224:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Katie
- Sep225pm - 6pmState Department Summer Internships - Info SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Come to this session to learn about the application process for summer internships with the US State Department and the Harriman Fellowship.
- Sep225pm - 6:45pmKPMG Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about KPMG and their opportunities for William & Mary students!
- Sep225:15pm - 6:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep225:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep226:15pm - 7:15pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Joanna
- Sep227:30pm - 8:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Paul & Ally
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary