Tuesday, September 23rd
- Sep237am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Kelvin
- Sep237:30am - 8:30amYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep238:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Maren
- Sep239:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep2312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Erin
- Sep2312:30pm - 1:30pmGSWS Brownbag with Wouter DeconinckMorton Hall, Room 314Please join our brownbag with Wouter Deconinck, Assistant Professor of Physics. His talk is entitled, "Queer Geeks: Creating a LGBT + Inclusive Climate in the Physical Sciences." All are welcome! Light snacks and drinks available.
- Sep2312:50pmInstitute of the Bill of Rights Cutler Lecture Lunch: Kenji YoshinoLaw School, Room 141
- Sep233:30pm - 5pmBellini Colloquium: Rachel DiNitto: "Bodies in the Zone: Literature from Japan's Fukushima Disaster"Washington Hall, Room 315Prof. DiNitto's lecture focuses on Takahashi Genichiro's novel "The Nuclear Reactor in Love" (Koisuru genpatsu, 2011), an intriguing story about a charity project that uses adult videos to raise money for the March11 victims of Japan's Fukushima.
- Sep233:30pm - 5pmCutler Lecture: Professor Kenji Yoshino, NYU School of LawLaw School, Room 127Professor Kenji Yoshino of New York University School of Law will present the 2014 Cutler Lecture titled "Constitutional Factfinding: The Case of Same-Sex Marriage" on September 23 at 3:30PM in Rm 127 at W&M Law School. Free and all are welcome.
- Sep234:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Andrew
- Sep234:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep235pm - 8pmDeloitte Case Interview Workshop & Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThis event is open to ALL students!
- Sep235:30pm - 6:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Kaylie
- Sep235:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Sarah & Chelsea
- Sep236pm - 8pmDeloitte Consulting Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomDeloitte Consulting group will discuss available positions, company culture, and project work.
- Sep236:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Stella
- Sep237pmItalian House--Movie NightPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex)We will be showing "La prima cosa bella"
- Sep237pmVolleyball vs. VCUWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep237:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary